Machine list issue in ATP portal RRS feed

• Question

• I am currently doing a trial to see if ATP is something we want to use. I have only onboarded 2 machines so far and im having an issue where only 1 of those machines are listed in the "Machines list" BUT both are listed when you drill down into some of the details.

For example, if I click on an IP address that a process connected to and look at the IP report, i see both machines listed there. So i know its reporting to the ATP portal but that 2nd machine WILL NOT show up in the Machines list. I have let it go for about a day and its still not in the machine list but continues to be in drill downs.

NOTE: The machine that shows in the "Machines list" was onboarded by the Local Script downloaded from the portal....The machine that only shows in drill downs but NOT in the "Machines list" was onboarded thru SCCM 1606 via the SCCM script downloaded thru the portal.

Any ideas? Is this a Bug or is there some other configuration needed for this to work?

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:51 PM

Answers

• Update: After the affected machine was in the drill down lists for two days it finally started showing in the "Machines list"...so i guess sometimes it just takes a while for the ATP portal to catch up.
    • Marked as answer by fisher1277 Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:13 PM
    Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:13 PM