Skype room systems - Logitech Smartdock surface pro touch screen Freezes when wakes up RRS feed

• Question

• To those who are using Logitech smartdock with surface pro

We are planning to use this device replacing our cisco vc rooms but the only issue we are facing is the device touchscreen freezes upon wake up . Idle for 10mins and the next morning , it freezes .

I could not see any clue on the logs . Skype version 3.1.99.0

much appreciated to those who will reply thanks!
    • Edited by delromurex Monday, March 19, 2018 5:41 AM
    Monday, March 19, 2018 5:40 AM

Answers

• hi sorry , the only thing I notice is the windows updates install. anyway, I have reinstall the whole thing again and works now.

Atleast for now, we are not allowing the windows update to install. this device is so unstable .

not recommending at all

Monday, April 2, 2018 6:18 AM

All replies

• Hi delromurex,

When you open the Skype ,it will freezes every time?

Please update the driver to the latest version.

Please change anther account to sign in the system.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 7:07 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, March 23, 2018 9:34 AM
  • hi sorry , the only thing I notice is the windows updates install. anyway, I have reinstall the whole thing again and works now.

Atleast for now, we are not allowing the windows update to install. this device is so unstable .

not recommending at all

Monday, April 2, 2018 6:18 AM
  • Yes ,this device is not stable ,you could make a test lab ,but it is too expensive.

Thanks for your sharing ,please mark your reply as answer. It will help others who have similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Monday, April 2, 2018 6:25 AM