Sending email to outlook always land in spam RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm using vtiger CRM to send out emails to one of my outlook account but my mail always lands in my Junk. The email passed SPF check, DKIM, and had a SenderID record published but still lands in spam. When I verify the email header the SCL score is 1. But in microsoft documentation they had mentioned if SCL score of an email is 1 it should land in inbox, But it is not working out. I even added it to safe senders list but still no luck. Can someone help me on this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you receive the email in Inbox if we close Outlook client and then use OWA instead?

If we view the messages in the Junk folder, can you see any info on the InfoBar which will tell you whether the email was filtered out by Outlook Junk Email filter or not?

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:39 AM
  • Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply. Below is the only information I can see in the infobar

This message was identified as spam. It's not spam

Thank you in advance.

Regards KKVARMA

• Edited by K K VARMA CH Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:37 PM
    Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:36 PM
  • Thank you for the update.

What if we exit Outlook client and use OWA to receive emails as I suggested before?

Regards,

Steve Fan

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 24, 2017 9:49 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Even in the OWA the result is same. No idea how to tackle this. I listen most of the times the issues will be coming from Outlook.

Regards

K K VARMA

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 8:51 AM
  • Thank you for the update. If the issue continues when exiting Outlook and testing in OWA, it's more likely that the emails were filtered by the mail server. I'd recommend you post a new question to the Exchange server forum to get further assistance:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-us/home?category=exchangeserver

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, March 3, 2017 9:46 AM
    Tuesday, February 28, 2017 9:51 AM