Microsoft.Performancepoint.scorecard.webports.ScriptManagerloader is not allowed this page. The type is not registed as safe. RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting the following error. when i deploy the PPS Dashboard in to sharepoint

can any one direct me to the right solution.

Microsoft.Performancepoint.scorecard.webports.ScriptManagerloader is not allowed this page. The type is not registed as safe.

I am struck in this.

Liyasker Samraj K
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 4:12 PM

Answers

• Hi Team,

Thank sunder , My isue is different Config file is not updated properly.

At last i rectify the issue.

Yes Just copy paste the Web.Config file from Sharpoint-80 to Sharepoint 23463(the site which is created while the PPS Instalation)
    I hope this will help to some one.

The issue is seems to be

a new site site Config file which is created during the PPS Instalation is not updated properly .
    I will explain my instalation steps, This is my second time experience with PPS.

1. In IIS Sharpoint-80 site is created on WSS 3.0 Instalation
    2. In the Sharepoint - 39757 site Created MOSS 2007
    3. In the PPS Instalation I select New site option so Sharepoint - 23463 is created.
    I tried tried to deploy my dashboard in to Sharepoint - 23463 document folder
    I got the folowing error

Microsoft.Performancepoint.scorecard.webports.ScriptManagerloader is not allowed this page. The type is not registed as safe.

5. Then i tried to deploy my dashboard in to Sharpoint-80  site It works , then i over right the Sharepoint - 23463 config file by Sharpoint-80  web.config.

It almost take one day solve. If any one is more clear about my issue , you can explain better.

Liyasker Samraj K
    Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:01 AM

All replies

• Hi Liyasker,

Please clarify whether Dashboard Viewer for SharePoint Services installed on the SharePoint site.   DVSS is installed from Monitoring Server Configuration Manager.   Please review the Configuring SharePoint Products and Technologies for Monitoring Server TechNet Documentation http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb838737.aspx see it helps

Thank you,
    Sundar - MSFT
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 4:51 PM
  • Hi Team,

Thank sunder , My isue is different Config file is not updated properly.

At last i rectify the issue.

Yes Just copy paste the Web.Config file from Sharpoint-80 to Sharepoint 23463(the site which is created while the PPS Instalation)
    I hope this will help to some one.

The issue is seems to be

a new site site Config file which is created during the PPS Instalation is not updated properly .
    I will explain my instalation steps, This is my second time experience with PPS.

1. In IIS Sharpoint-80 site is created on WSS 3.0 Instalation
    2. In the Sharepoint - 39757 site Created MOSS 2007
    3. In the PPS Instalation I select New site option so Sharepoint - 23463 is created.
    I tried tried to deploy my dashboard in to Sharepoint - 23463 document folder
    I got the folowing error

5. Then i tried to deploy my dashboard in to Sharpoint-80  site It works , then i over right the Sharepoint - 23463 config file by Sharpoint-80  web.config.

It almost take one day solve. If any one is more clear about my issue , you can explain better.

Liyasker Samraj K
    Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:01 AM
  • Hi Liyasker,

Sorry to hear it took long to resolve the issue.   In future please check the Microsoft PerformancePoint Team blog http://blogs.msdn.com/performancepoint/archive/2007/11/12/how-do-i-deploy-the-monitoring-web-part-on-a-separate-sharepoint-web-application-on-the-same-sharepoint-web-server.aspx  on this topic which may assist you.

Thank you,
    Sundar - MSFT
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Wednesday, October 14, 2009 2:24 PM