none
Need your help: featured articles displayed incorrectly on the TNWiki Landing page RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I'm experiencing a bizarre phenomenon when opening the TNWiki with IE 10 and 11.

The featured articles are not displayed correctly when I open the Landing page of TNWiki .
    And I want to find out why.

This is what I see:

Hello all,

While it must be:

Any one else having the same experience?

Peter Geelen (Microsoft Belgium) - Premier Field Engineer Security & Identity

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post.
    By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Sunday, October 27, 2013 10:05 PM
    Owner

Answers

• Peter,

Sorry, I thought you saw my Skype message in September. I re-sent it. Check the personal Skype message from me.

In short, this is a workflow problem that an administrator could potentially face. It's not really a bug... just a confusing element of the interface that results in unexpected and confusing behavior. I ran into it too. Because only administrators can create the problem for ourselves, it's not really an issue for all the other Wiki users.

Thanks!

Ed Price, Power BI & SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Monday, November 11, 2013 8:20 AM
    Owner

All replies

• All looks OK on IE 9 and Firefox 24.0.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, October 28, 2013 12:46 AM
  • Everything is fine with IE 11 and Chrome 30.
    Saturday, November 9, 2013 8:00 AM
  • Peter,

Sorry, I thought you saw my Skype message in September. I re-sent it. Check the personal Skype message from me.

In short, this is a workflow problem that an administrator could potentially face. It's not really a bug... just a confusing element of the interface that results in unexpected and confusing behavior. I ran into it too. Because only administrators can create the problem for ourselves, it's not really an issue for all the other Wiki users.

Thanks!

Ed Price, Power BI & SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Monday, November 11, 2013 8:20 AM
    Owner