none
create backup a pc and restore that backup to multiple pc using switch lan

Question

• Hi guys for my institute need i need all pc to configure like uninstall all which comes with all per-install computer and install some software and make some changes like disable firewall , Bluetooth, WiFi adopter  

so my question is if i only configure one pc and and create a backup and deploy that backup via lan with multiple pc will it do all those work like install uninstall automatic and do the all configure , iss their any software available to do that work ?

Resource and system details : one L2 switch  with lan cable all 120 Hp prodesk windows 7  sp 1 per- install pc

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 4:05 PM

All replies

• Hi,

From following article, it mentions "you can restore a system state backup to the same physical computer from which the system state backup was created, or to a different physical computer that has the same make, model, and configuration (identical hardware). You need to capture a image to install on every PC."

Please try to put the backup image into a share folder to see if it can work.

Here is a link for your reference.

How to restore a Windows installation or move it to different hardware:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/249694/how-to-restore-a-windows-installation-or-move-it-to-different-hardware

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Vera Hu Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:27 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Vera Hu Thursday, January 25, 2018 9:15 AM
    Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:14 AM