Build 10166 MSN Games not loading RRS feed

• Question

• Just installed build 10166 and was hoping the problems with MSN Games would be a little closer to being fixed, but they are worse. I have no problems with IE11 or Edge they seem to be working well other than MSN Games.

IE 11 will not load the msn games site, tries to load, but times out. Before 10166 the site would load, but would only play one game then crash and I get the error, "Internet Explorer has closed this webpage to help protect your computer
    A malfunctioning or malicious add-on has caused Internet Explorer to close this webpage."

If I won that game IE would crash and I'd get the error, "You have been removed from the game because we detected an invalid game move. Go back to the game page to start a new game."

The only Active X control common with all the games I play is the Microsoft Games Installer - ZENTRO.OCX, it loads the game, checks for updates, and then allows the game to play. I play Bankshot Billiards, Hearts, and Spades

Like I said it would work perfectly for one game only, win - lose - or play another game and IE kills the page.

I suspect that zentro.ocx needs major tweaking to work properly with IE 11.

Friday, July 10, 2015 6:20 PM

Answers

• Hi,

most probably zentro.ocx is only available in a 32bit edition. Tools>Manage Addons>Show all addons. Locate zentro.ocx and double click to display its properties...click the copy button to copy its details to the clipboard.

Please post questions about the preview build to

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/

include with your questions/enquiry the full web address of any websites you are having problems with.
    In your case if you can also paste the details of the zentro.ocx control (instructions above) it would be most helpful to the folks over at the insider forum.

Regards.

Rob^_^

• Marked as answer by Dalgor Saturday, July 11, 2015 11:31 AM
    Saturday, July 11, 2015 4:47 AM
  • Thanks Rob - I thought I was in the right forum - marked this as answered and will repost with your suggestions.
    • Marked as answer by Dalgor Saturday, July 11, 2015 11:32 AM
    Saturday, July 11, 2015 11:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

most probably zentro.ocx is only available in a 32bit edition. Tools>Manage Addons>Show all addons. Locate zentro.ocx and double click to display its properties...click the copy button to copy its details to the clipboard.

Please post questions about the preview build to

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/

include with your questions/enquiry the full web address of any websites you are having problems with.
    In your case if you can also paste the details of the zentro.ocx control (instructions above) it would be most helpful to the folks over at the insider forum.

Regards.

Rob^_^

• Marked as answer by Dalgor Saturday, July 11, 2015 11:31 AM
    Saturday, July 11, 2015 4:47 AM
  • Thanks Rob - I thought I was in the right forum - marked this as answered and will repost with your suggestions.
    • Marked as answer by Dalgor Saturday, July 11, 2015 11:32 AM
    Saturday, July 11, 2015 11:32 AM