user not able to view sharepoint site in IE RRS feed

• Question

• I had created a site in sharepoint. All user have permissions to access it.I had given permission to NT\authority to view permission of site.

But some user in my organisation are not able to access the site in IE.

Before few days they can access it properly. but after that on opening site it asks for user credential again and again. And now it shows page not found error.

What should be the problem ?Is it problem of AD synchronisation?

Please suggest any solution

• Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:24 AM Not Accessibility (From:SharePoint - Accessibility (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:08 AM

Answers

• It is usually not AD synchronization. SharePoint will always pass the credentials supplied by browser to AD for validation. It does not validate it by itself unless you have FBA. The problem most likely is stored credentials with previous passwords being sent to SharePoint.

Are the page not files error usually followed by the AD account of the user getting locked up? I have seen this also happen when some of my users access using Chrome or Firefox with saved passwords for the SharePoint site.

HTH
    Nagesh S

Days and years do not mean anything to me. Moments shared are frozen
    in their time frame. Distance or time never fades them for me. I cherish them
    like my life. I have never let them sleep alone. Sachi
    • Marked as answer by Leoyi Sun Friday, November 12, 2010 10:18 AM
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:13 PM