share drive issue RRS feed

• Question

• hello all, i am trying to access one share drive .which is in same domain . i was also able to access this folder before. and also having a access rights on the folder. and able to ping also. but sometimes its got disconnected and  at same time i checked it was pinging but not accessible and while i restart the system its get connected. everyday i faced this problem and after restarting its resolved. please help me to fix the issue.
    Wednesday, July 15, 2015 7:20 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Since when this problem occurs, the ping connection failed, it should be network connection problem. You can try to reinstall NIC driver for test to fix this problem.

On the other hand, if your system have installed any security application, try to disable them temporarily for test.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 16, 2015 5:26 AM

All replies

• Hi Shivam,

Please provide screenshot of error, 

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:53 AM
  • Hi,

Since when this problem occurs, the ping connection failed, it should be network connection problem. You can try to reinstall NIC driver for test to fix this problem.

On the other hand, if your system have installed any security application, try to disable them temporarily for test.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 16, 2015 5:26 AM