every time i restart pc,must add persian keyword to windows RRS feed

• Question

• hello every one

I have a problem.I must add alternate keyboard like persian every time I restart the PC.seems it can not save new keyboard after starting up again.anybody knows whats is the problem?

atiye moghaddam

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:39 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Since this settings is related to user account, I consider if the user profile is corrupted which cause your issue.

At this time, I recommend you create new user account and check if the issue still persists.

If the issue was fixed in new user account, please follow these steps to repair your corrupted user profile:

Fix a corrupted user profile
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/fix-corrupted-user-profile#1TC=windows-7

If the issue still persists, it can also be caused by corrupted related system files, please perform a system restore back the point when the system worked fine.

Kate Li
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Karen Hu Monday, November 10, 2014 1:08 AM
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 8:04 AM
  • Hi,

Reboot your system and check the BIOS Language setting than check the RTC is working fine or not. If the CMOS Battery having some issue than also this issue happen.

One more thing you need to check the setting from OS also go to control panel > Region and Language > Keyboards and Languages > Change Keyboards > select the keyboard > ok.

Hope this will resolve your issue!

Regards, Koustov Choudhury

• Marked as answer by Karen Hu Monday, November 10, 2014 1:09 AM
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 9:02 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Since this settings is related to user account, I consider if the user profile is corrupted which cause your issue.

At this time, I recommend you create new user account and check if the issue still persists.

If the issue was fixed in new user account, please follow these steps to repair your corrupted user profile:

Fix a corrupted user profile
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/fix-corrupted-user-profile#1TC=windows-7

If the issue still persists, it can also be caused by corrupted related system files, please perform a system restore back the point when the system worked fine.

Kate Li
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Karen Hu Monday, November 10, 2014 1:08 AM
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 8:04 AM
  • Hi,

Reboot your system and check the BIOS Language setting than check the RTC is working fine or not. If the CMOS Battery having some issue than also this issue happen.

One more thing you need to check the setting from OS also go to control panel > Region and Language > Keyboards and Languages > Change Keyboards > select the keyboard > ok.

Hope this will resolve your issue!

Regards, Koustov Choudhury

• Marked as answer by Karen Hu Monday, November 10, 2014 1:09 AM
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 9:02 AM