RSL Error: 1 of 1, Error# 2032 RRS feed

• Question

• i used "My FedEx" to track my shipments, but after i upgrade my system to Windows 7, i got the result as "RSL Error: 1 of 1, Error# 2032" when i log in to My FedEx. it is the first time i face that. i don't know what i should do. i already installed the most update flash player, but it doesn't work.
    Thursday, November 5, 2009 8:12 PM

Answers

• Hello Jzq21

Thanks for the post. I sign in "My FedEx" on a fresh Windows 7, and found out that it requires "Adobe flash player" to make the home page run properly. I installed flash player and it started working fine. May be there is a file missing at Adobe installation at your end. For further informaiton, Kindly check the link : http://www.anujgakhar.com/2008/01/04/how-to-manually-generate-rsl-file-for-flash-player/ 
    or visit http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/index.html?content=rsl_10.html 
    and take proper action to fix the rsl error.

Hope this resolves the issue.

Regards

Anuj

NOTE - Disclaimer

The links in this message may lead to third-party Web sites. Microsoft provides third-party resources to help you find customer service and/or technical support resources. Information at these sites may change without notice. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party Web sites and does not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information.
    • Proposed as answer by Sharma Anuj Tuesday, November 10, 2009 5:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Friday, November 20, 2009 3:38 AM
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 5:21 AM
  • oh! Well then uninstall the flash player and login "My FedEx", hope it will ask for the flash player, install it from the link at the "My FedEx" homepage itself. Hope this resolves the problem, otherwise you are requested to contact Adobe as this is not windows 7 application compatibility issue as I already checked and it was running fine with Flash player 10.

Regards

Anuj
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Friday, November 20, 2009 3:39 AM
    Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:31 AM

All replies

• i'm having the same issue. i can access my account still without issue on my laptop with xp, but when i try with Windows 7 same error message as jzq21 stated above. i too have done all updates.
    Friday, November 6, 2009 4:04 PM
  • Hello Jzq21

Thanks for the post. I sign in "My FedEx" on a fresh Windows 7, and found out that it requires "Adobe flash player" to make the home page run properly. I installed flash player and it started working fine. May be there is a file missing at Adobe installation at your end. For further informaiton, Kindly check the link : http://www.anujgakhar.com/2008/01/04/how-to-manually-generate-rsl-file-for-flash-player/ 
    or visit http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/index.html?content=rsl_10.html 
    and take proper action to fix the rsl error.

Hope this resolves the issue.

Regards

Anuj

NOTE - Disclaimer

The links in this message may lead to third-party Web sites. Microsoft provides third-party resources to help you find customer service and/or technical support resources. Information at these sites may change without notice. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party Web sites and does not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information.
    • Proposed as answer by Sharma Anuj Tuesday, November 10, 2009 5:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Friday, November 20, 2009 3:38 AM
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 5:21 AM
  • i already installed the flash player v10.0.32.18, but it didn't work. i read the link you gave me, but i cannot understand very well. i went to program files/adobe, i only found the folder "reader 9.0". there was no flash player folder as indicated in your article. i still cannot solve my problem.
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 6:28 PM
  • oh! Well then uninstall the flash player and login "My FedEx", hope it will ask for the flash player, install it from the link at the "My FedEx" homepage itself. Hope this resolves the problem, otherwise you are requested to contact Adobe as this is not windows 7 application compatibility issue as I already checked and it was running fine with Flash player 10.

Regards

Anuj
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Friday, November 20, 2009 3:39 AM
    Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:31 AM
  • I have exactly the same problem with MyFedEx.  I get an "rsl error 1 of 1" and "error #2032"...can't use the new version of MyFedex until this is repaired...but, how do I fix it?
    Friday, November 13, 2009 10:31 PM
  • I encountered this same error (except it said 1 of 4).  The solution was to open Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced, then scroll down in the Settings to the Security section (toward the end) and uncheck "Do not save encrypted pages to disk".

Found this out by accident.  I could not figure out the solution to the RSL error on the Fedex site.  But a couple of days later the user could not download certain files and I knew that the fix was to uncheck that box.  After doing so, the issues with the Fedex site were gone as well.

I know this is an old thread, but hopefully this will help someone else out in the future.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 6:12 PM