i have 8.1 pro 2013 2 g ram d cpu 3.00ghz IE 11 installed now all drivers and up dates mal & virs on a 34 bit 64 base hp RRS feed

• Question

• I got error access Ox7181FOA7 TRIED TO READ FROM OX5F1E466D ===PROGRAM TERMINATED " LAST CP IS " 'RF'

AND A COULDN,T RUN BECAUSE IT DON'T HAVE MSVCR 100.dll ?

OX80070005REMOT ENDPOINT FATAL ALERT 20

DESTTOP WINDOW MANAGER FATAL ERROR OX889800

rs-driverdefrag.exe1.25.0.36  53Fac57f gdiplus.dill6.3.9600. 18123

I put a security cam on it it all worked fine ..till the electric went off during restart restart ..now if I click on a tile it will stay large for about 5 min . then go to minimum .

there was 100s of errors and warnings  10 .. I done a clean boot at the beginning of all of this .then I went throw the auto updates but it did not load and install them like it says .I put them back in  ...it started at the mal & virus load .so I put them back in and the re boot electric thing happened  to it .. look I don't know what to do . I am not very smart about any of this .can you or some one you all know do the remote thing or show me a fix down load to reset this thing .or will the windows 10 fix all of this back to working order ..and will windows 10 cost me money that I don't have .. nothing is never free . think you for your time ..do I need to uninstall the security cam and do it all over .

Friday, March 11, 2016 9:24 PM