none
Tasks not appearing in project plan RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have come across a serious situation. We are using Project Server 2010 SEM. The tasks are created from the timesheet and submitted on a project. 

After Approving the tasks and checking the project plan in MSP, I couldn't view any of the tasks. When I changed the view to Resource Usage, I could see the Assignments present and the Actual work booked on the project.

What went wrong?

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

Friday, May 31, 2013 9:26 AM

All replies

• Amit,

May view is corrupted. Try clearing your local cache or from different computer. Are you able to view tasks in PWA?

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, May 31, 2013 4:19 PM
  • Hi Hrishi,

Actually the PM was facing this issue on her workstation. When I opened the plan from my workstation, the plan was not showing any tasks.

All the tasks are visible in the PWA for all the views.

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 4:01 AM
  • Hi,

can you please share the patch level of Project Pro and Project Server? Did you check that there was no filter applied in the view?

Thanks,

Renke

http://www.holert.com Project Management with MS Project - Oldenburg, Berlin, Munich/Germany

Thursday, June 6, 2013 7:56 PM