Everytime I play online .. RRS feed

• Question

• Everytime I play online, once Im playing suddenly my screengame goes back to the desktop where I can keep playing (in a small past of the screen) then suddenly 3 or 4 sec later the screen goes back to the normal position (whole screen) but this it repeats every 2 min aprox.

Does anyone know how I can fixit ?

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP Sunday, July 25, 2010 12:09 AM Moved to relevant forum category (From:Windows 7 Installation, Setup, and Deployment)
    Saturday, July 24, 2010 5:58 PM

Answers

• The latest graphics driver is the best place to start. Or reinstalling it incase its become corrupt.

www.mypchealth.co.uk
    • Marked as answer by Magon Liu Friday, August 6, 2010 10:17 AM
    Sunday, July 25, 2010 12:07 PM
  • Hi,

Will you encounter the issue on every online game? If not, could you please specify which game is it?

Does the issue start right after starting the game or after a while when the temperature rise up?

What about playing a game that saved on local hard drive?

Apart from installing the latest graphic card driver, I would suggest troubleshoot on the hardware accelaration.

1 Click Start / Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization.
    2 Under Personalization, click Adjust screen resolution.

3 On the Display Settings dialog, click the Advanced Settings... button.

4 On the monitor properties dialog, click the Troubleshoot tab.

5 Click the Change settings button.

6 On the security dialog, click Continue.
    7 Move the Hardware Acceleration slider to the third notch (or the first notch next time for troubleshooting)
    5 Click OK.

6 Restart Windows.

Does it make any difference?

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:05 AM

All replies

• Have you try changing the screen resolution? What is the make and model of your graphic card and did you try installing the lastest driver for the graphic? Same goes to the psu, what brand and watts is having?
    Sunday, July 25, 2010 4:11 AM
    Answerer
  • I havent change anything I´ve been playing the same game for the last  2 mounths 1 hour everyday and the screen problem has appear in the las 3 days I havent install anything, I have scan for Virus, adware, trojans etc etc and nothing !!!

Sunday, July 25, 2010 4:27 AM
  • I havent change anything I´ve been playing the same game for the last  2 mounths 1 hour everyday and the screen problem has appear in the las 3 days I havent install anything, I have scan for Virus, adware, trojans etc etc and nothing !!!

Like i say, try changing the screen resolution as well as installing the latest graphic driver and see how it goes. if you could tell us the make and watts of your psu as well as the graphic, that be great
    Sunday, July 25, 2010 4:48 AM
    Answerer
  • The latest graphics driver is the best place to start. Or reinstalling it incase its become corrupt.

www.mypchealth.co.uk
    Sunday, July 25, 2010 12:07 PM
  • Hi,

Will you encounter the issue on every online game? If not, could you please specify which game is it?

Does the issue start right after starting the game or after a while when the temperature rise up?

What about playing a game that saved on local hard drive?

Apart from installing the latest graphic card driver, I would suggest troubleshoot on the hardware accelaration.

1 Click Start / Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization.
    2 Under Personalization, click Adjust screen resolution.

3 On the Display Settings dialog, click the Advanced Settings... button.

4 On the monitor properties dialog, click the Troubleshoot tab.

5 Click the Change settings button.

6 On the security dialog, click Continue.
    7 Move the Hardware Acceleration slider to the third notch (or the first notch next time for troubleshooting)
    5 Click OK.

6 Restart Windows.

Does it make any difference?

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:05 AM