which driver should i install for my Toshiba satellite laptop core i3 windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• which driver should i install for my Toshiba satellite laptop  core i3 windows 7 
    Monday, September 5, 2011 6:11 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please visit the Toshiba websites to download the related driver which is suitable for your module laptop:

Toshiba Support

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:43 AM
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 5:55 AM

All replies

• What is the model number of the laptop?
    If you found this post helpful, please "Vote as Helpful". If it answered your question, remember to "Mark as Answer".

Rich Prescott | MCITP, MCTS, MCP

[Blog] Engineering Efficiency | [Twitter] @Rich_Prescott | [Powershell GUI] Client System Administration toolkit
    Monday, September 5, 2011 6:22 AM
  • Hi,

Please visit the Toshiba websites to download the related driver which is suitable for your module laptop:

Toshiba Support

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:43 AM
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 5:55 AM