Office 365 and Outlook 2013 in RDS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is there anyone who has problems with Outlook 2013 (Office365 connected) in RDS environment (Windows Server 2012R2) and every time a user logins and starts Outlook 2013 the login prompt for username and password pop-up. 

Users do it once and so long they are in same session and starts Outlook it works, pop-up came only in new session and first time Outlook starts.

Users have roaming profiles, in the RDS farm there are 4 RDSH servers.

Any ideas?

Regards,
    Dalibor

Sunday, March 29, 2015 9:54 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Generally when we login as per your requirement we don’t have to provide the login each time when the session starts. 
    Does this happens for all users?
    You can try to recreate the profile and verify the result. 
    1. Troubleshooting Office 365 Multiple Prompts for Credentials
    2. The Truth – Single Sign On with Outlook and Office 365

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope it helps!

Thanks.

Dharmesh Solanki

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 1:25 AM
  • I am having exactly the same problem. The suggestions above do not solve my problem. Iam not sure what i am missing. The reason why the users are asked authenticate again is because when the user logs off, %localappdata% is not retained.

Regards Herbert Zimbizi

Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:39 AM