none
Error: Exchange tasks not synchronizing anymore RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

after a few days trying the Project Server 2010 and the Exchange 2007 SP3 tasks synchronization with a few users, it stopped working and we don't know why.

Now it is appearing an error related with the exchange certificate in the Event Viewer:

Sharepoint Foundation - Topology:

An operation failed because the following certificate has validation errors:\n\nSubject Name: CN=aaa.bbbbb.com, OU=xxxx, O=yyyyyy, STREET=zzzzz, L=ddddd, S=eeeee, PostalCode=fffff, C=iiiiii, SERIALNUMBER=jjjjjjj, OID.2.5.4.15="V1.0, Clause 5.(b)", OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.3=ES\nIssuer Name: CN=VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC CA, OU=Terms of use at https://www.verisign.com/rpa (c)06, OU=VeriSign Trust Network, O="VeriSign, Inc.", C=US\nThumbprint: FF0FB2403AD531D4AB7C995A901E6654C8FD88BB\n\nErrors:\n\n The root of the certificate chain is not a trusted root authority..

Anyone knows what it could be about?

I added the Exchange certificate to the 2 webfront ends when I was configuring the Exchange synchronization and it worked

Now I added the certificate through the Central Administration -> Security -> Manage trust but it is still appearing.

Thanks,

Josep.

Friday, March 25, 2011 12:23 PM

All replies