E-mail enabled document library does not "extract" e-mail attachments for some users RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having a problem with one of my e-mail enabled document libraries on my wss 3.0 site.

The library accept e-mail from all users, the original e-mail is saved and the attachments are grouped in folders for each sender.

The email itself is received and stored in the correct folder, but for some users the attachements will not be "extracted" into a separate file in the library. I can open the .eml file and view the attachment so I know that the file is really there.

On the same site I have created another document library for testing, and after e-mail enabling the new library it is working as expected for the same users.

I can see the following 5 messages in the sharepoint log file with the same thread id when the e-mail is received:

Failed to look up string with key "DistributionLists_Alias", keyfile core.

Localized resource for token 'DistributionLists_Alias' could not be found for file with path: "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\Template\xml\base.xml".

Tjenesten for innkommende e-post har fullført en bunke. Brukt tid var 00:00:04.5156539. Tjenesten behandlet totalt 1 melding(er).  Tjenesten behandlet 1 melding(er): Meldings-ID: <2B279E18F90DFB4E9E1A6A2AC4089395EE8397C03C@bp-exh01.res.bitpro.as>

An SPRequest object was not disposed before the end of this thread.  To avoid wasting system resources, dispose of this object or its parent (such as an SPSite or SPWeb) as soon as you are done using it.  This object will now be disposed.  Allocation Id: {ECD1AA17-0189-4556-849E-B037D30EDD6F}  To determine where this object was allocated, create a registry key at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Web Server Extensions\HeapSettings.  Then create a new DWORD named SPRequestStackTrace with the value 1 under this key.

An SPRequest object was not disposed before the end of this thread.  To avoid wasting system resources, dispose of this object or its parent (such as an SPSite or SPWeb) as soon as you are done using it.  This object will now be disposed.  Allocation Id: {57266655-E6BE-49D5-8636-A3250DE3E741}  To determine where this object was allocated, create a registry key at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Web Server Extensions\HeapSettings.  Then create a new DWORD named SPRequestStackTrace with the value 1 under this key. 

Does anoyone know what I can do to fix this issue?

Regards
    ElinK

ElinK
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Tuesday, August 9, 2011 1:17 PM admin q (From:SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Tuesday, August 9, 2011 12:56 PM