Dashboard viewer breaks SharePoint. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I've been asked to look into deploying Performance Point into our dev environment for one of our DBAs to play with.  I have the Planning components on one box, the monitoring on another with the SQL stuff on our data warehouse.  All was going well until I installed the dasboard webpart viewer on our SharePoint Box (2007, SP2).  I get the following error when I browse to the site collection:

Line 166:      <assemblies>
    Line 167:        <add assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />
    Line 168:        <add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
    Line 169:      </assemblies>
    Line 170:      <expressionBuilders>

=== Pre-bind state information ===
    LOG: User = DOMAIN\XXXXXXXXX
    LOG: DisplayName = System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    (Fully-specified)
    LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/wss/VirtualDirectories/80/
    LOG: Initial PrivatePath = C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80\bin
    Calling assembly : (Unknown).
    ===
    LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
    LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80\web.config
    LOG: Using host configuration file: \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\aspnet.config
    LOG: Using machine configuration file from c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config.
    LOG: Post-policy reference: System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/60b4331e/6b05b713/System.Web.Extensions.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/60b4331e/6b05b713/System.Web.Extensions/System.Web.Extensions.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/wss/VirtualDirectories/80/bin/System.Web.Extensions.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/wss/VirtualDirectories/80/bin/System.Web.Extensions/System.Web.Extensions.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/wss/VirtualDirectories/80/_app_bin/System.Web.Extensions.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/wss/VirtualDirectories/80/_app_bin/System.Web.Extensions/System.Web.Extensions.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/60b4331e/6b05b713/System.Web.Extensions.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/60b4331e/6b05b713/System.Web.Extensions/System.Web.Extensions.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/wss/VirtualDirectories/80/bin/System.Web.Extensions.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/wss/VirtualDirectories/80/bin/System.Web.Extensions/System.Web.Extensions.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/wss/VirtualDirectories/80/_app_bin/System.Web.Extensions.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/wss/VirtualDirectories/80/_app_bin/System.Web.Extensions/System.Web.Extensions.EXE.

Removing the webpart doesn't fix the problem, I have to delete & recreate the site collection.

Any input appreciated.

Stu
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:31 PM

Answers

All replies