none
Migrating Intuit quickbooks 2009 from win XP to Win 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to load Intuit quickbooks 2009 to a win& system from win XP. Unfortunately the disk was destroyed in a flood. any ideas?
    Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:47 AM

Answers

• I beleive all what you need to do is to get the company files out of the old Disk , then you need to have it the new computer that running the Windows 7.

If you want to open this files in the new computer , all what you need to do is to open QB and then click on open and choose your recovered data.

A quick call to Quickbooks will not harm :)

Let me know how it goes with you?

Thanks

Mazen Saleh

Thanks
    • Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Monday, February 28, 2011 12:46 PM
    Saturday, February 19, 2011 4:41 PM

All replies

• I beleive all what you need to do is to get the company files out of the old Disk , then you need to have it the new computer that running the Windows 7.

If you want to open this files in the new computer , all what you need to do is to open QB and then click on open and choose your recovered data.

A quick call to Quickbooks will not harm :)

Let me know how it goes with you?

Thanks

Mazen Saleh

Thanks
    • Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Monday, February 28, 2011 12:46 PM
    Saturday, February 19, 2011 4:41 PM

• Yes you can easily recover your lost data from quickbook library by using quickbook recovery software. It easily repairs those files which user fails to access. The quickbook recovery software not only recovers the inaccessible files but also restores them in the location as user suggest.

Try:- http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/quickbooks-recovery.html

Friday, September 19, 2014 9:30 AM
  • Get QuickBooks file recovery software that can  recovers QBW file after all corruption scenarios, like virus infection, improper system shutdown, application malfunction, and user. It can supports well with Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP and 2000 Options to choose the corrupt QBW file from any location in the system.

Read more: http://www.pcrecoverytools.com/quickbooks-file-recovery.html

Friday, July 10, 2015 12:05 PM