Microsoft security essentials update KB2310138 (definition 1.273.559.0) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, <o:p></o:p>

On 12th Jul 2018 "Microsoft security essentials update KB2310138 (definition 1.273.559.0)" this update run on my 2008 R 2 Enterprise server and after that day we are getting below error message while i.e. our Oracle 10 G services are not starting. Can you please help me to fix this issue?

<o:p>Regards,</o:p>

<o:p>Khayam Ali</o:p>

Wednesday, August 1, 2018 5:08 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

>>On 12th Jul 2018 "Microsoft security essentials update KB2310138 (definition 1.273.559.0)" this update run on my 2008 R 2 Enterprise server and after that day we are getting below error message while i.e. our Oracle 10 G services are not starting

Please post the error message or upload the images in our forum directly. This will help us understand your issue better.

Uninstall the updates and check if the error message occurs again.

In addition, since oracle is a third-party product, you may contact oracle support for further help.

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Wednesday, August 1, 2018 7:24 AM
  • Hi ,

Just want to confirm the current situations.
    Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 5:45 AM