none
USER PROFILES BEING CHANGED TO BACKUPS WHY?! RRS feed

• Question

• AFTER MAKING CHANGED TO REGISTRY IM HAVING THE SAME TROUBLE AS THIS PERSON WHO ENTERED THE LONG TROUBLE,. 

USER PROFILES CHANGED TO BACKUPS WHEN LOG ON AND AFTER BEING CHANGED BACK USING THE REGISTRY THE USER PROFILE BECOMES A BACKUP AGAIN ON THE NEXT LONG WITH THE BAD ACCOUNT. I DO NOT WANT TO DELETE OR OVER RITE THE ACCOUNT AND DO NOT WANT TO RESET , ONLY NEEDS A FEW CHANGAES I HOPE 

THERE WAS ANOTHER ENTRY ON WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS 10 FROM A SCHOOL HAVING THE SAME TORTROUBLE, 

THIS FIRST HAPPENED WHEN POWER WAS LOST AND ON A SMALL BACK UP UNIT WITH ONLY MINUTES OF POWER I FORCEDS OFF BY HOLDING THE POWER BUTTON IN AND THEAFTER I HAD GIVEN THE SHUT DOWN COMMAND THE C DRIVE DISKS WERE CONTINUING TO RUN IT SEEMS TO BE RUNNING PATROL READ OR CONSISTENCY CHECK BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT THE MACHINE WOULD NOT BOOT.

I USED A REPAIR DISK I MADE WHEN I MADE THE ORIGINAL INSTALL DVD FROM AN ISO I MADE I DOWNLOADED YEARS AGO, THAT WAS THE THE ONLY REASON I COULD BOOT,. 

BEFORE THAT I HAD ONLY A COMMAND PROMPT 

I HAD RUN CHECK DISK/F/R  AND SFC AND THE MACHINE WOULD NOT BOOT,.

LUCKY I HAD THE REPAIR DISK AFTER A SECOND IT TRIED TO REBOOT AND THEN ENTERED AUTO REPAIR AFTER FAILING BUT TOLD ME TO TRY AGAIN MAYBE WORK I HAD ALLREADY TRIED AGAIN MAYBE A HUNDREDW TIMES BEFORE USING THE REAPIR DISK,

I DID NOT REMEMBER I HAD IT UNTIL I READ ON MICROSOFT BLOGS THEN I RECALLED I HAD A REPAIR DISKL

I KNOW HOW TO DO THE RESET AND USE A NEW IMAGE BUT WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENED AND HOW TO REAPIR IT MOST LIKELY ONLY A FEW CHARACTERS HAVE TO BE TYPED  KNOWING WHERE TO TYPE THEM THO IS THE TRICKY PART.

PLEASE AND HAPPY NEAW YEAR 2019 LAST DAY OF 2018 HERE NOW 

FRIEND WAYNE

Monday, December 31, 2018 11:32 PM