Meeting Schedule for Flights RRS feed

• Question

• I send out regular meeting request for flight our personnel take.  There are many times where they depart from one time zone (ex. Pacific Time) and arrive in a different time zone (ex. Central Time or Easter Time).

Is there a way to post the beginning time of a meeting request in Pacific Time and the end time of the same meeting request in Central or Eastern Time?

Wednesday, January 9, 2019 4:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Mary,

It is supported to choose a difficult time zone for the end time of a meeting:

However, considering that the meeting will be automatically adjusted to reflect the time zone on the attendee's side, personally I'd like to suggest creating the meeting using your current time zone. When the attendee adjust his Windows after arriving a different time zone, the meeting in his Outlook will also be changed. For more information and tips on using Outlook when you need to traveling between different time zones, hopefully you can find the article below useful:

Traveling between time zones

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, January 10, 2019 3:06 AM
  • Hi Mary,

I am writing to see if your issue was resolved. If my reply above was useful, do you mind helping mark it as answer so that others who have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Your understanding is appreciated.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:43 PM