none
Call Quality Dashboard for Skype for Business Server 2015 issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I deployed Skype for business server 2015 and Call Quality Dashboard for Skype for Business Server 2015.  

I am facing issue When I open the portal page is accessible via http://xy.abc.com/CQD

Then I get the page message  Loading.. only dashboard is not showing any information.

Any idea.

Thanks,

Deepak .

Saturday, June 20, 2015 10:19 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Troubleshooting with the following steps:

1. Open SQL Management Studio and select Analysis Services.
    2. Expand the QoECube object and choose the Cube of QoE Metric.
      Right click and click Browse. if that returned empty browser on the right side, it means the cube hasn’t been proceed yet and we need to process it.
    3. Right click the QoE Metric cube object and Select Process.
    4. After the processing has done, right click on the object again and select Browse to see if the browser page show relative data.
    5. Once you successfully able to browse, you should be able to access the CQD dashboard and see content.

More details:

https://guybachar.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/skype-for-business-server-2015-call-quality-dashboard-cqd-does-not-display-data-after-initial-deployment/

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,
    Eason Huang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, June 22, 2015 7:45 AM
  • Hi,

Please update Skype for Business Server June update and then test the issue again.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3063353

Best Regards,
    Eason Huang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang

Monday, June 29, 2015 8:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Troubleshooting with the following steps:

1. Open SQL Management Studio and select Analysis Services.
    2. Expand the QoECube object and choose the Cube of QoE Metric.
      Right click and click Browse. if that returned empty browser on the right side, it means the cube hasn’t been proceed yet and we need to process it.
    3. Right click the QoE Metric cube object and Select Process.
    4. After the processing has done, right click on the object again and select Browse to see if the browser page show relative data.
    5. Once you successfully able to browse, you should be able to access the CQD dashboard and see content.

More details:

https://guybachar.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/skype-for-business-server-2015-call-quality-dashboard-cqd-does-not-display-data-after-initial-deployment/

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,
    Eason Huang

Eason Huang

Monday, June 22, 2015 7:45 AM
  • Hi,

I checked the processing in Sql database and I got the below error.

Errors and Warnings from Response
                    OLE DB error: OLE DB or ODBC error: A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. Server is not found or not accessible. Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. For more information see SQL Server Books Online.; 08001; Client unable to establish connection; 08001; Encryption not supported on the client.; 08001.

I also change the OLE DB but it doest not help.

Thanks.

Monday, June 22, 2015 9:23 AM
  • Hi,

After install the sql client 11.1 the process is working fine.

But portal is not working showing loading...   only.

I get error :-  

jQuery is undefined

Jquery.flot.axislabels.js

thanks

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:13 AM
  • Hi,

I am getting below error when I open CQD portal.

Thanks

Thursday, June 25, 2015 8:38 AM
  • Hi,

Please update Skype for Business Server June update and then test the issue again.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3063353

Best Regards,
    Eason Huang

Eason Huang

Monday, June 29, 2015 8:29 AM
  • Hi,

I am facing same issue after deploy the CU update.

Issue is not resolved.

any other solution...

Thanks.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 9:21 AM
  • Try updating Internet Explorer or using Chrome
    Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:56 AM

• Hi Deepak,

Need your help!

We have deployed successfully CQD in our Skype On-Premises Environment.
    We have 3 DC in US, EMEA & APAC and 150 Branch sites. Also we have added subnet and site information in SKype Control Panel (Network Configuration). 
    But when we run CQD through URL we can see only global reports not specific to site and subnet,
    I have found lots of article where everyone is talking about how to upload data in Skype Online but did not get for Skype On-Premises how to upload this site and network configuration in QOEdb.

Please if someone know, paste the article or tell us the way how we can deploy this?

Thanks
    Vics
    Monday, October 16, 2017 2:54 AM