Share meeting room calendar in Exchange 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys,

I have one room mailbox created in my Exchange environment named conference and I would like to share this mailbox that multiple users (only internal users) to be allowed view access of a shared calendar.

So, I can't find how to set the permissions so that every user can view this calendar.

Do you have any suggestions.. ?

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 12:44 PM

All replies

• Well, ideally, everybody should see the Free\Busy info of the Conference Room without any issue.

However you can restrict who can book this room from book in policy of this room mailbox.

OM (MCITP) | Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 12:53 PM
  • Thanks a lot Om Prakash Nath

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 2:25 PM
  • Hi,

As said by OM yes ideally free busy can be seen Internally.

To enable Internet Calendar Publishing, use the following cmdlets to enable calendar sharing on OWA, create a sharing policy then apply it to specific mailboxes or organizational units.

Set-OwaVirtualDirectory -Identity "servername" -ExternalUrl "<URL>" -CalendarPublishingEnabled $true

New-SharingPolicy -Name "InternetCalendar" -Domains 'Anonymous: CalendarSharingFreeBusySimple' -Enabled $true

Set-Mailbox -Identity conference1 -SharingPolicy "InternetCalendar"

You may also want to control how much information is shared and the date ranges to include.  The defaults are to share availability only and publish 6 months.

Set-MailboxCalendarFolder -Identity conference1:\Calendar -DetailLevel LimitedDetails  -PublishDateRangeTo SixMonths

Regards,

Praveen

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question.That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you Check out my latest blog posts on Exchange 2016 @ Techrid.com

Sunday, December 27, 2015 8:48 AM