none
Resource filter is not working on ‘Timesheet Adjustment’ page. in project server 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Environment : Project Server 2013

In Time-sheet approval page, Time sheet manager unable to filter the resource time-sheet.

In time-sheet adjustment page time-sheet manager unable to filter the data as per resource.

Please help to resolve the issue.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 10:21 PM

Answers

• Hello Team,

Thanks for validating the issue.

I have found the simple workaround to filer the resource timesheet in adjustment page, once you apply the filter the resource, I am not sure in first page the data is not populated in first page, however you will go to next page, you will find all the data related the filtered resource, and can view the Resource timesheet data in consolidate mannger.

Thanks......

• Marked as answer by Ashu_ Friday, February 27, 2015 9:46 PM
    Friday, February 27, 2015 9:46 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The filters on this page can be confusing. By default, no checkboxes are selected (resources or date). You have to be sure that the user correctly selected one of the options. Please share a screenshot if you can. 

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Wednesday, February 4, 2015 6:59 AM
  • I have select the Available Timesheets to adjust and select the resource, no data reflects resource. Please find the screen shot for the same and advise.
    Thursday, February 5, 2015 6:17 PM
  • Note that even admins cannot see and adjust all timesheets from all users. You'll only see timesheet you submitted and approved.

Hope this helps,

Thursday, February 5, 2015 8:33 PM
  • Even Time sheet approver not able to view the resource data. In approve page Time-sheet Manager not able to filter the received time-sheet for his resource.

Please help to resolve the issue.

Thursday, February 5, 2015 9:56 PM
  • Hello Guillaume,

Any workaround solution to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 3:41 PM
  • Hi,

As far as I know, this feature which exists since at least PS2007 was never reported as "buggy". Thus I think it is an issue due to which user filters on which timesheets, meaning a visibility setting. It is really hard to debug for you since I do not know exactly the steps you went through and your configuration. I would start by testing simple scenarios in a dev environment using delegation sessions to check from the timesheet manager point of view what he can see. It is also important to check the timesheet status.

Hope this helps,

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 5:34 PM
  • Hello Team,

Thanks for validating the issue.

I have found the simple workaround to filer the resource timesheet in adjustment page, once you apply the filter the resource, I am not sure in first page the data is not populated in first page, however you will go to next page, you will find all the data related the filtered resource, and can view the Resource timesheet data in consolidate mannger.

Thanks......

• Marked as answer by Ashu_ Friday, February 27, 2015 9:46 PM
    Friday, February 27, 2015 9:46 PM