Vista Product Keys obtained from TechNet download RRS feed

• Question

•  

I recently subscribed to Technet, I downloaded Windows Vista and wanted to install Home Premium. However, on the product keys section, it only lists the keys for Vista Business and Vista Ultimate, there are no keys for Vista Home Basic and Home Premium.

I thought the keys for all versions of Vistas would be listed but that's not the case.Does anyone know if this is a glitch? How can I obtain the keys for other Vista versiosn?

Thanks.

Sunday, March 30, 2008 6:36 AM

Answers

•  

Hi,

For product key issues, please contact Microsoft Customer Service:

Microsoft Customer Service: (800) 426-9400, available Monday through Friday, from 6:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time.

Note: Microsoft Customer Service mainly handles issues regarding replacement manuals, disks, drivers and service packs, product IDs, lost CD keys, product orders, policies related to copying software on additional computers, licensing, and product registration.

Hope it helps.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Monday, March 31, 2008 7:43 AM

All replies

• TechNet Subscription Frequently Asked Questions: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/ms772427.aspx

Sunday, March 30, 2008 4:27 PM
  •  

I've read this FAQs before and followed all the steps, but the issue is that TechNet product key section doesn't list all the keys, for instance I have already downloaded Windows Vista and would like to install Home Premium in one of my computer, but the production key section only lists the keys for Vista Ultimate and Vista Business.
    Sunday, March 30, 2008 10:24 PM
  •  

Hi,

For product key issues, please contact Microsoft Customer Service:

Microsoft Customer Service: (800) 426-9400, available Monday through Friday, from 6:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time.

Note: Microsoft Customer Service mainly handles issues regarding replacement manuals, disks, drivers and service packs, product IDs, lost CD keys, product orders, policies related to copying software on additional computers, licensing, and product registration.

Hope it helps.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Monday, March 31, 2008 7:43 AM