Move emails to folders from shared mailbox RRS feed

• Question

• I am using outlook 2016 and also Microsoft exchange 2016. Last week i upgraded my OS to windows server 2016 and migrated the accounts to the new database. Since then some of the users when they move the emails from inbox to the folders it looks like is nothing is moved actually if they click on the folder that they moved the email it shows that the e-mail is on the folder but only when they click to the folders. This is really annoying to change folder every time that you move an e-mail. 

Steps i have done: 

I have uninstalled and installed outlook  

Removed mailbox and add it again 

Add the shared mailbox as new profile 

i have deleted the ost file 

it works only if I click download shared folders (but with this option searching is not working properly it was always unchecked also before) 

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated 

Monday, May 27, 2019 3:04 PM

Answers

• Ok Issues solved 

I restarted the exchange server old one i haven't move all the configurations and now everything back to normal strange that no one had the same issue. 

• Marked as answer by Ylli Frroku Monday, May 27, 2019 3:39 PM
    Monday, May 27, 2019 3:39 PM

All replies

• Ok Issues solved 

I restarted the exchange server old one i haven't move all the configurations and now everything back to normal strange that no one had the same issue. 

• Marked as answer by Ylli Frroku Monday, May 27, 2019 3:39 PM
    Monday, May 27, 2019 3:39 PM
  • Hi Ylli,

I'm glad to see you have fixed your problem and thanks for your sharing.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 1:27 AM