none
Archive a paln RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working with MSP server 2010 and i want to archive my plan.In manage categories part in server sitting, when i want to select my project i saw that there are several projects that have same name as mine.whats wrong with this? and is it possible that MSP save several projects with same name?

Thank,

Armaghan

Monday, May 8, 2017 3:41 AM

All replies

• Hi,

the project list in categories will list all projects available in archive DB. So if you deleted a project in the past from draft and published, it is still available in archive. User are allowed to save a project with the same name (since it was deleted), and new project will get a new ProjectUID. Therefore, archive DB will see projects with the same name (deleted ones with deleted ProjectUIDs and existing ones with current ProjectUID) as several projects. ANd all of them are available in project list of categories. If you are allowed to, check in Adminsitrative Restore, if there are several projects with same name but different ProjectUIDs.

Could this be an explanation what you see?

Regards
    Barbara

Monday, May 8, 2017 8:42 AM
  • Thank for your attention,

I have archived several projects but this hasn't happened till now and I should mention that i didn't delete any projects from draft and publish database. So what else it would be?

Regards

Armaghan

Monday, May 8, 2017 9:39 AM