Receiving blank email in Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Dear support,

I am receiving blank emails when I register to this website: https://18bet.com/en/index/register

Issue happens only with outlook/hotmail.

Please check how to fix it.

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 2:20 PM

All replies

• Hi,

>>I am receiving blank emails when I register to this website

Which email is it? Is it the register confirmation email or just your normal email?

>>Issue happens only with outlook/hotmail.

Do you use Outlook desktop application as your mail client or just view your Outlook.com/Hotmail.com emails in a web browser? If you mean this issue happens within Outlook desktop client, please also try to log onto the Outlook.com webmail to see whether you get blank email there.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, January 11, 2018 7:07 AM
  • Hi Steve,

this is register confirmation email and I receive it, but its blank.

I tried outlook webmail, thinderbird, android application and it is blank on all of the places.

Thanks.

Thursday, January 11, 2018 7:27 AM
  • Thank you for the update.

>>I tried outlook webmail, thinderbird, android application and it is blank on all of the places.

If this is the case, it could be an issue with Outlook.com/Hotmail account or the website itself. Since this forum is for questions and feedback related to Microsoft Outlook desktop application, I'd recommend you first contact the provider of the website. When you get confirmed that this could be an issue with Outlook.com/Hotmail account, you may try to post a new question to the following dedicated forum to get further assistance:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, January 15, 2018 8:56 AM
    Friday, January 12, 2018 9:12 AM