Gmail fails to sync with Outlook 365 RRS feed

• Question

• I have used Outlook 365 to access my gmail account. Worked fine until now. Now it will not send or receive emails. I get a Synchronization Failure that states:

13:21:39 Error synchronizing folder

13:21:39                                 [800CCC0E-0-0-430]

No settings have changed. I use IMAP. Any suggestions?

Saturday, August 10, 2019 8:30 PM

All replies

• Have you made any changes to Office and Windows before this issue occurs?

Can you send/receive normally on the web mail?

Please check the connection status of Outlook client to see if it show “Connected” correctly.

Let’s repair account to see if it helps. To do this, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings. Select your IMAP account, click Repair.

If issue continues, we can test this in a new profile: Go to Control Panel > Mail > Show Profiles > Add. Follow the instruction to configure your IMAP account.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, August 13, 2019 6:09 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, August 16, 2019 7:28 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, August 16, 2019 7:28 AM
    Monday, August 12, 2019 5:57 AM
  • Does Gmail sync normally now? Have you tried the suggestion above?

If there are any updates, you can feel free to post back.

If the information is helpful, it's recommended to mark it as an answer. This will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 6:45 AM