About Merge Call in CCE Platform RRS feed

• Question

• Hi bro, 

I got a trouble on CCE Platform when the client they wanna merge the call within the same conversation show the number isn't valid number on Skype client interface, the detail call flow as below.

A=Skype user, B=Skype user, C=PSTN user

A calling to B

B answered

A holding B call

A calling to C

C answered

A click the merge call button, put C into another conversation.

show the number isn't valid number, final result no drop call just separate two conversations.

if all user change to Skype is work.

1st question i wanna to asking for which party to handle the merge call feature ? 2nd question where can i capture the trace so that i can get the detail to troubleshoot it ?

Monday, October 14, 2019 4:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,

In my research, there is a document for your reference. It shows how to merge calls in Skype for Business. You can have a try first.

The link is as below:

https://deakin.service-now.com/kb_view_customer.do?sys_kb_id=5d08f74a1cffb100bb39457451639ef0

If you want to trace the issue, you can collect client logs and have a analyze.

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 14, 2019 9:15 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 18, 2019 2:46 AM