Strange looking display RRS feed

• Question

• I'm not even sure how to describe this.  I'm leaning toward an issue with the built-in video display on this Dell Inspiron N5050 laptop.  The display is like pink with this odd high contrast look.  See the images.

I've reinstalled the Intel Video Driver.  That didn't work.  What do you think this is?

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:03 AM

Answers

• I think you should discuss your hardware problem in the Dell Community forums found @ http://en.community.dell.com/

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by 暁北 Wednesday, March 5, 2014 2:29 AM
    Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:55 AM
  • Hi,

Like Rick said, it‘s most likely caused your video card. Firstly update your video card driver to confirm the result.

If the issue still persists, bring your computer to hardware service center to check your hardware.

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:12 PM

All replies

• I think you should discuss your hardware problem in the Dell Community forums found @ http://en.community.dell.com/

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:55 AM
  • Hi,

Like Rick said, it‘s most likely caused your video card. Firstly update your video card driver to confirm the result.

If the issue still persists, bring your computer to hardware service center to check your hardware.

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:12 PM
  • Thanks all.  I'm checking with Dell now.
    Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:47 PM