SSP guide on create VMs by end user RRS feed

• Question

• friends.. sorry but very new to this thing .. was reading around this topic .. and found few things . lets start with what i want from this product and correct me if this is possible or not..

1. i want to use one protal or website on internet and end user or customer should log on to this and can pay online and make his on VM and can get his VM online same time .. is this possible or i am tlaking wage ..? as i have seen other cloud providers with some fancy interfaces doing the same.

2. how can i get those fancy interfaces... do i need a professional high cost software or web developer or is there any thing to this also..

******** Below point 3 & 4 is not necessary to discuss here if not realted to this .. i just want to clear my concept on how this model works. *****

3. how the cost component can be intergrated here.. like is there any billing module also .. means people log in to my web site if this can be given by SSP and then some billing module which can intergrate with SSP .. so user log in .. pays online .. and then comes to interface where he gets to pick and choose his machine ..

4. Dont know if i am more ambitious now ..but if this all can be automated .. like from provisioning or machine to technical OS and app install .. and then at last if payment is not made on time . then reminder and then machine stop ..

at last when i was reading SSP i found that i need to create a domain user and give him rights..but if i am trying to publish my SSP to end user then i dont know by which name he will log to take my services... secondly may i dont want to give him domain thins.. please provide idea...

Thanks for the time and help

Thanks

Happiness Always
    Jatin

• Edited by 'Jatin' Monday, June 25, 2012 7:42 PM
    Monday, June 25, 2012 7:41 PM

All replies

• guys any help here .. any idea on this ... ?

Thanks
    Happiness Always
    Jatin

• Edited by 'Jatin' Thursday, June 28, 2012 6:00 AM
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 6:00 AM
  • Hi Jatin, have you actually downloaded the install file for the VMMSSP? As Microsoft in their infinite wisdom have now decided to pull the download from their site, so if you haven't got it already you aren't going to get very far. If you have got the download file, can I get from you ?

Cheers !

Friday, June 29, 2012 10:32 AM
  • hi simon .. SSP file u get from the suite .. SCVMM suite ..

Thanks
    Happiness Always
    Jatin

• Edited by 'Jatin' Friday, June 29, 2012 12:14 PM
    Friday, June 29, 2012 12:13 PM
  • Hi Jatin,

Sorry, I was talking about the latest SSP v2.0 SP1 install files.

Friday, June 29, 2012 12:32 PM