FAST ESP : Data Source value error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i am getting following error when i try to add a data source to a collection through admin gui

"ValueError: Collection <collection name> does not exist"

Tried all possible options like reinstalling the system but result is negative.

Other details:

Operating System - Windows 7

Esp Version 5.3.0

I tried installing the same on another machine with same configuration it worked.

Please help me in getting to the root cause of the problem...

Thanks

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:15 AM

Answers

• Thanks Rob Va.

We have installed Fast ESP on windows 7 for training purpose. We removed the third party PHP installation and it worked.

Nitin
    • Marked as answer by Rob Va - MSFT Friday, September 16, 2011 7:26 PM
    Monday, September 12, 2011 9:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Nitin,

Can you verify the platform on which ESP 5.3 is installed?  Windows 7 isn’t a supported or tested platform.  Assuming you are running ESP 5.3.0 on Windows 2003, is it possible that you have a third party PHP installation outside of ESP?  We have seen this error occur in that circumstance, and removing the PHP installation and reinstalling ESP was seen to resolve this issue.  Let us know your findings.

Thanks!

Rob Vazzana | Sr Support Escalation Engineer | US Customer Service & Support

Customer Service & Support                          Microsoft | Services

• Proposed as answer by Rob Va - MSFT Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:49 PM
    Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:43 PM
  • Thanks Rob Va.

We have installed Fast ESP on windows 7 for training purpose. We removed the third party PHP installation and it worked.

Nitin
    • Marked as answer by Rob Va - MSFT Friday, September 16, 2011 7:26 PM
    Monday, September 12, 2011 9:52 AM