Email Aliases for multiple Users in OU RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

we have acquired a new domain on internet and want some users (all in one main OU) to set there new aliases. 

e.g. if new domain is contoso.com I want all users to be able to receive the emails on firstname.lastname@contoso.com. Please note that users already exists in the exchange. For new users I can set in EMC >> Hub Transport >> Email Policies.

Many Thanks

Thursday, June 7, 2012 10:57 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You should also be able to set the new address for existiing users through e-mail policies.

Leif

• Marked as answer by trueUser Thursday, June 7, 2012 1:10 PM
    Thursday, June 7, 2012 11:08 AM
  • You should be able to change the priority for all EAPs other than the default policy.
    Thursday, June 7, 2012 12:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You should also be able to set the new address for existiing users through e-mail policies.

Leif

Thursday, June 7, 2012 11:08 AM
  • Hi

Agree with Leif.  You can create a new EAP for users in that OU containing the new domain name and if you need it the existing name can be included too.

Steve

Thursday, June 7, 2012 11:19 AM
  • Thanks for the prompt response,

I did the policy it worked but I need to change the priority but unable to do so. I followed the following link for changing priority,

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/dd553059.aspx

I am unable to see the 'Change Priority' on right click. I can only see 'Apply, Edit, help' in EMC>>Hub Transport>> Email ADdress Policies.

Many Thanks

Thursday, June 7, 2012 11:57 AM
  • You should be able to change the priority for all EAPs other than the default policy.
    Thursday, June 7, 2012 12:04 PM
  • Verify that your account that you are using to make the change is in the Organization Administratiors security group.

Jason Apt, Microsoft Certified Master | Exchange 2010 My Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012 12:34 PM