My genuine version has been expired RRS feed

• Question

• Firstly my OS is Windows 7 professional Genuine. After upgrading my OS to Windows 10 and I did not liked the windows 10 performance. Now I have degraded my OS to windows 7. Now it is showing you are not using genuine version of OS. I want my genuine OS back again
    Friday, November 27, 2015 2:26 PM

Answers

• Hi,

After reading your issue, we would like to know how you go back to Windows 7. If you use clean install, you need to reactivate Windows again.

If you used "Go to Previous Windows" in WinRE to go back to Windows 7, the issue may caused by the any process failed during going back. Whatever the ways you used to go back, you could use the original key to activate the Windows again.

Hope that will be helpful to you.

Best Regards

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 30, 2015 6:20 AM

All replies

• To properly analyze and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the diagnostic report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop -http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once downloaded, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, after a short time, the Continue button will change to a Copy button.
    Click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your post.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Friday, November 27, 2015 2:44 PM
  • Hi,

After reading your issue, we would like to know how you go back to Windows 7. If you use clean install, you need to reactivate Windows again.

If you used "Go to Previous Windows" in WinRE to go back to Windows 7, the issue may caused by the any process failed during going back. Whatever the ways you used to go back, you could use the original key to activate the Windows again.

Hope that will be helpful to you.

Best Regards

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 30, 2015 6:20 AM