Exporting details to Excel using Web Standard RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Using Proclarity Web Pro, we can display details of a report and then export it to Excel("Export to Excel" button)... Perfect.

Uinsg Proclarity Web Standard, we can display details of a report... but how to export it to Excel (without doing "select all/copy/paste") ?

Thank you,

Alexis

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 3:16 PM

Answers

• Hi Alexis,

Thanks for the clarification.  Unfortunately there's no way to export the drill to detail window to excel from the standard client other than copy/paste.  The professional client can directly export to excel but not standard.

Regards,

Sean

Thursday, December 13, 2007 7:52 PM

All replies

•  

Hi Alexis,

I'm not 100% certain I understand your question.  You should be able to export the data from the standard client by clicking the "Export this page to a spreadsheet" button in the top right corner of the screen.  To export from the professional client you would go to File>Export>Export to Excel.  Report title, etc should export from both the thin and thick clients.  Are you seeing specific data that's not exporting from the standard web client? 

Regards,

Sean Flanagan

Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:14 PM
  • Hello Sean,

First, thank you for your help.

Actually, I think I wasn't clear enough. I'm speaking about the "drill-down detail" on Proclarity. When you are in the standard client, you click on a cell and you select "Drill to detail", a new window opens: I would like to export this to excel (that is the possible in the Pro client) but without doing select all/copy/paste in Excel...

Regards,

Alexis

Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:34 PM
  • Hi Alexis,

Thanks for the clarification.  Unfortunately there's no way to export the drill to detail window to excel from the standard client other than copy/paste.  The professional client can directly export to excel but not standard.

Regards,

Sean

Thursday, December 13, 2007 7:52 PM