none
Can't get Healthvault Windows 8 app to work. PLease help!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Need help getting the Health vault Windows 8 app to work again! It worked when I first got computer (month ago). I have a refurbished computer and I had to wipe it and reinstall everything a few weeks ago. The computer is doing great!

BUT, I've tried reinstalling the HV app ( on the start screen). (And uninstalling and reinstalling) It downloads. It starts. It asks a couple of questions.

But it never gets past the US resident or other question, sometimes it will ask which of my family members to include and then loops back to US resident question, sometimes that's as far as it gets.

YES I have an existing Microsoft Health vault account

YES I can access it in my web browser by internet.

I really like this app and my family has lots of health issues.

Please help!!!

Thursday, May 16, 2013 3:09 PM

All replies

• Hi. That sounds really frustrating. I want you to know we got your message and we're tracking down a resolution for you. In the meantime, you might consider opening a support ticket at healthvault.com/support.

-Kathy-

Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:26 PM
  • Hi bsblevins,

When you were using that application before, were you constantly disconnecting the application when you were finished using it?  If you had noticed in the settings panel, there was an option for "Disconnect" and I was wondering if you were using that everytime you used the application.

So today, when you reinstall/run the application, you see 2 buttons. I'm a US resident or I'm not a US resident. You are clicking on the US resident button. Does a screen pop up that asks you to select records anymore or did that stop showing up?

After selecting a record and clicking on "Next", do you see the following page that asks you to grant access?

Thanks for answering these questions. I hope we can find a way to get your app working again.

• Proposed as answer by Tomas El Friday, August 30, 2013 10:33 PM
    Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:25 PM