none
Can project Cost fields be aggregated to Programme/Portfolio level in Project Centre views? RRS feed

• Question

• Does any know or have any suggestions on how I can aggregate Project Task entity types (cost) in Project Center? I have achieved aggregation at project level, so a sum of cost fields showing for each project in Project Centre, however, project Server doesn't seem to allow Or recognise these Cost fields as Task entities, to then aggregate in the project Centre fees to Programme or Portfolio level. So, I have 2 custom field categories entitled Programme and portfolio. When used as grouping in the Project Centre views, my cost values for each project don't appear to SUM. P.S if I create task entries (cost) within a project without adding it as a enterprise custom field and save it to that project only, Project Centre will show the aggregation required. However, the issue is trying to get all projects to update with these fields, then requiring you to add them to the enterprise custom fields list which then removes the possibility of aggregation at programme or portfolio level in the project centre views. Can anyone help?
    Friday, March 22, 2013 7:49 AM

All replies