Exchange Not Sending mail to Outside Domain RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

My name is Harnish Jariwala. I am from India. I am in learning state of exchange. I have two installation of windows server 2012. One server IP is 192.168.10.204 which have active directory and on other os have exchange 2016 with IP 192.168.10.205. 192.168.10.205 is member of DC 192.168.10.204.

I have successfully installed exchange on 192.168.10.205. but now problem is my send connector is not configure and I also want to know how can I send mail to other domain like Yahoo and Gmail. Here I get one static IP form my ISP for internet use. Please let me know how can I configure these all. I am trying to configure send connector but at last screen of source server name my server is showing and i am trying to add but when I click on "OK" button there are no any progress. Please help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Friday, March 16, 2018 3:39 PM

Answers

• Hi Harnish,

First of all you need to make sure that your public IP (ie from ISP) is pointed to the Private IP of your Exchange server and all the Exchange ports are good and open to the public interface.

Next, you can check with this link to create a send connector in best way.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj657457(v=exchg.160).aspx

else you can configure as of below snap shots. hope this helps you more.

Keep * on the fully qualified domain name. which allows you to send email to any domain.

Cheers,
    Aerrow
    Blog: pdhewaju.com.np
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers.

Saturday, March 17, 2018 6:16 PM

All replies

• Hi Harnish,

First of all you need to make sure that your public IP (ie from ISP) is pointed to the Private IP of your Exchange server and all the Exchange ports are good and open to the public interface.

Next, you can check with this link to create a send connector in best way.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj657457(v=exchg.160).aspx

else you can configure as of below snap shots. hope this helps you more.

Keep * on the fully qualified domain name. which allows you to send email to any domain.

Cheers,
    Aerrow
    Blog: pdhewaju.com.np
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers.

Saturday, March 17, 2018 6:16 PM
  • Hi Harnish Jariwala,

I agree with what Aerrow has said, if you meet problem when create the Send Connector, please be free to post here.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 19, 2018 12:49 PM