none
Integrating Ploycom Device with Microsoft Teams RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team,

I currently have a Polycom Groupseries – 500 and will like to integrate it with Microsoft Teams,

I understand that Polycom Group series -500 is not supported by Teams, so how can i integrate the supported device with Microsoft Team.

Please anyone help me with a step by step guide on how to perform this.

Thank you in advance.

• Edited by dammyfaruq Friday, September 6, 2019 8:58 AM
    Thursday, September 5, 2019 9:42 PM

All replies

• Hi dammyfaruq,

In my research, please refer to this article about Phones supported with Teams:

https://community.polycom.com/t5/VoIP-SIP-Phones/FAQ-What-Phone-Models-support-LYNC-2010-2013-2015-Skype-for/td-p/6930

According the article, you may first upgrade the device firmware, then change the base profile, I think it would display the Teams login screen.

As the limitation of forum, we don’t have such a lab. I suggest you may connect the vendor for more details.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 6, 2019 5:49 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 12, 2019 8:46 AM
  • I am checking the status of this case. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer to close the thread, it will help others who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Monday, September 16, 2019 6:33 AM
  • Hi Shaw

Thanks so much for the support

I will try the steps and get back to you

Monday, September 16, 2019 10:57 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

If there is any update, feel free to post a note.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:19 AM