none
Problem adding Target figures to graph. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm using Power BI to display data in dashboard but have run in to a problem entering target info in to a line graph.

What I am after is the sales displayed by month on X axis followed by product Count on Y axis, along with a target line.

I encounter problems when I include the Target from the Target Sales Table. I get double counting of the Target value.

What would be the best way to include the target in the Sales Table graph without modifying the Sales Table data?

Thanks in advance

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:57 PM

Answers

• Hey,

I'd recommend posting your questions about this specific topic on the official Power BI forum here. The current forum that we're in is specific to questions related to Power Query and the M language only. FWIW, I think that you might need some bridge tables for Toy Codes and Months.

Monday, May 21, 2018 1:58 AM

All replies

• The missing Sale Month in line 10 should be Feb
    Wednesday, May 16, 2018 3:14 PM
  • Hey,

I'd recommend posting your questions about this specific topic on the official Power BI forum here. The current forum that we're in is specific to questions related to Power Query and the M language only. FWIW, I think that you might need some bridge tables for Toy Codes and Months.

Monday, May 21, 2018 1:58 AM