Need invitations go to both delegate and calendar owner, while meeting responses go to delegate only RRS feed

• Question

• I support an executive for my company.  When I send meeting invitations to his team, the invitations are sent from his calendar.  I need to know who is coming and who is declining (in case the meeting needs to be rescheduled if key participants cannot attend); however, his inbox gets inundated with meeting responses.  To make matters worse, his iPhone notifies him every time a meeting response is received overnight or on the weekend! 

We cannot use send meeting invitations and responses to my delegate only...he sometimes gets invitations from Board members and other Senior Management on the weekends and evenings and needs to plan ahead so he can attend.

Is there a way to set an invitation so that the response goes to the delegate only?  Configuring the email server is not an option since we are in a fairly large company.

Thursday, February 9, 2017 2:20 PM

All replies

• I think there is no such option to configure the meeting response going to the delegate only on outlook.
    • Proposed as answer by David Wang_ Monday, February 13, 2017 2:11 AM
    Friday, February 10, 2017 9:55 AM