none
windows 7 task scheduler script RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi, I am running windows 7 and I am looking for a script for the task scheduler to automatically shutdown my computer at 1am every night. I came across this script C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe but it did not work. Can anyone help?
    • Changed type temtemtem Thursday, June 9, 2011 9:20 AM error choosing thread
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 9:11 AM

All replies

• Hi

This is Windows SteadyState Forum, please contact the Windows 7 Forum for further help:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/category/w7itpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, June 3, 2011 7:04 AM
  • Sorry mate, was a slip of the mouse that went un-noticed by me when i selected the appropriate forum. I am not too sure how to remove the question from this forum. Plesae accept my apologies.
    Thursday, June 9, 2011 9:19 AM
  • I checked the FAQ's and it cannot be deleted because someone has posted a reply
    Thursday, June 9, 2011 9:24 AM