SFB 2019 and MS Teams RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Experts,

We are in the process of Working with Customer which want to go completely Cloud based PBX solution,

We have Proposed MS Team + SFB (For Features currently not supported we shall be going with SFB Hybrid)

Competition is offering Cisco and Avaya,

We want to understand what products in Cisco and Avaya would exactly complete with MS Teams and SFB 2019.

What are the advantages of each, 

Awaiting response,

regards - Hasan Reza

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:19 AM

All replies

• Hi Hasan Reza,

If you want to know more about the products about the on-premise PSTN, you could refer to the following document: Infrastructure qualified for Microsoft Lync. You could also find the supported product from the following link: Skype for Business Solutions

About the products in Cisco and Avaya, you could contact with the provider and compare these products. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Thursday, February 21, 2019 7:04 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Hasan Reza Thursday, February 21, 2019 11:18 AM
    Wednesday, February 20, 2019 6:30 AM
  • Dear Evan,

I am looking to study Competition Products to understand Pros N Cons , 

I am completely aware of the Microsoft Qualified Products both for Teams and Sfb,

Regards - Hasan Reza,

Thursday, February 21, 2019 11:21 AM
  • Hi Hasan Reza,

If you want to know more about the competition products, you could contact with the providers. Microsoft only provide the support list for the SFB and Teams. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 8:47 AM
  • Hi Hasan Reza,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:07 AM
  • Dear Evan,

I have collected Fare Deal and shall post and conclude this Thread shortly , i am sure it would help other as well, kindly bear with me,

Regards - Hasan

Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:09 AM
  • Hi Hasan Reza,

Thank you for your generosity, when you get the information, please kindly let us know. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:30 AM