none
Application to user collection fails over CMG RRS feed

• Question

• Hey,

We have recently setup a CMG and it is working well for Applications deployed to Computer Collections, however clients fail to install Applications where they are advertised to a user collection. in App enforce we see "Method EnforceApp failed with error 87D00213"

The machines are Azure Hybrid joined and all users are synced into Azure Ad with ADConnect, is there anything else I am missing that I need?

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:49 AM

All replies

• Thursday, May 21, 2020 12:54 AM
  • Hi,

Manage traditional Windows 10 clients with modern identity, either hybrid or pure cloud domain-joined with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). Clients use Azure AD to authenticate rather than PKI certificates. Using Azure AD is simpler to set up, configure and maintain than more complex PKI systems. 
    If you deploy applications as available to users, they can browse and install them through Software Center on Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) devices. Please check the following prerequisites:
    Prerequisites

Best regards,
    Larry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 21, 2020 9:22 AM
  • Hi,

How are things going? I just checked in to see if there are any updates. Please feel free to feedback and if the above reply is helpful, please kindly click “Mark as answer”. It would make the reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar question.

If there is any other assistance we can provide, please feel free to let us know, we will do our best to help you.

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Larry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 25, 2020 6:35 AM