Outlook 2007 can not Unhide deleted messages RRS feed

• Question

• Can not turn off Hide Deleted Messages for an IMAP account.  Tried Customize with no change.

Thanks,

Harold

Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:25 AM

All replies

• Hi Harold,

If you switch view to IMAP messages, will messages marked as deletion show up?

Can you see these marked messages on the web mail?

I can reproduce this issue on my Outlook 2016. Currently, I haven't found any related official articles. Please try creating a new profile to see if there are any improvements.

You could also unselect the option below. You could still find these deleted messages in the Deleted Items folder and won't have a messy Inbox.

By the way, since support for Outlook 2007 has ended on October 10, 2017. Microsoft will not provide support for Outlook 2007, including security patches, non-security hot fixes, and incident/assisted support. It is recommended to upgrade to newer version of Office to get better support and user experience.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Sunday, March 11, 2018 8:41 AM
    Thursday, March 8, 2018 7:34 AM
  • Hi,

How is everything going on with this issue?

If you have more concern about this, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 12, 2018 1:03 AM
  • Hi Harold,

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful.

If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Regards,

Perry

Friday, March 16, 2018 9:33 AM