none
SSPR Asterix (*) Secret Answers and Allow Users to Pick Optional Questions RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is it possible to asterix out (***) answers to FIM SSPR Registration questions as they're typed?

Also, is it possible to present the user with a single gate of 8 questions but force the users to only have to answer 3 questions on a single registration screen? I don't want to force the user to jump through multiple gates or screens.

Thanks

• Edited by Aetius2012 Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:46 PM
    Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:46 PM

All replies

• Ok, so I'm guessing the ** out in real time of secret answers isn't possible.

Is it possible to present the user with multiple questions and allow them to only answer a selection when registering for self service password reset? If yes, what is the user experience like?

Thanks

IT Support/Everything

Thursday, May 8, 2014 8:54 AM
  • Hi,

Yes, It is feasible to give user choice to answer limited number of questions. Please find a scenario for example below:

1) You can configure FIM QA gate to have suppose 40 default questions.

2) Now, You can configure to let user see only 20  or any number of questions of them.

3) Now, Out of these 20 questions you can give user a choice to answer any 10 questions or any number of questions.

4) Now, In addition you can configure QA gate to let user see only random 5 or any no. of questions during Password reset.

5) And you can also give user choice to answer 2 questions or any no. of questions.

I hope this will help you.

If My Answer helps you do not forget to check helpful post and If answers your question do not forget to "Mark it as an Answer" Thanks~ Giriraj Singh Bhamu

Thursday, May 8, 2014 4:29 PM