none
Timesheet Approvals stuck on Approvals RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Got a strange one. I have two users who have submitted their time sheets, but their timesheets are being held back from their Timesheet manager as they are awaiting Task Approval. Ironically, both tasks have the same approver, who is one of the users affected!

Simply put it it as such: User A and User B have their tasks awaiting approval, but User B is the Approver for both tasks and cannot see it in their approvals page, not is it in their approval history.

IS there anyway to clear this, or send the Task to be re approved?

Ilai S :)

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:47 PM

All replies

• Ilai --

Ask the User B project manager to open the enterprise project in question in Microsoft Project Professional.  Apply the Gantt Chart view and then temporarily insert the Status Manager column.  Who is the Status Manager for those tasks?  If it is not User B, he/she should select their name in the Status Manager column for every task for which he/she approves the task updates.  Save and PUBLISH the latest changes to the project.  Let us know if this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Proposed as answer by Ian Bruckner Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:37 PM
    Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:01 PM
  • Hi Dale,

The Assignment owner is indeed User B. So i will ask them tomorrow to change the assignment owner, save/publish, exit, and then go in and reapply it. If that doesnt work, I will get back in touch :)

Ilai S :)

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:05 PM